Monday, May 20, 2013

Bunbury Funbury!

Bunbury is Funbury! Or so they tell me :)

Hi, all! Sorry, this is going to be a bit of a short email, it's a busy day today.

Guess where I am? I'm not in Rockingham West anymore! Seeing as how Elder Moore is going home, I'm in need of a companion. Since the other missionary and their area has a lot of things going on right now, President Lindsay decided to send me down to Bunbury, with Elder Fowdy, from England. So one 3-hour bus ride later, I'm in a new city! It was a hectic week, getting packed, preparing the area book and area for the Rockingham East elders, Elder Iumalo and Elder Bennion, who will be taking care of the area for the next few weeks until some new missionaries can be transferred in.

It was quite a surprise, everyone, myself included, assumed I'd be staying here. But I'm going where I'm needed :) We got up at about 5:30 this morning, and went to the chapel with the rest of the district. The Zone Leaders wanted to play basketball with Elder Moore one last time before he leaves. It was fun :)

Elder Moore flies out tonight at 5 to midnight. He's staying the day with some other missionaries.

I love you all, and I hope you're all well!

Love,

Elder Reeder

No comments:

Post a Comment