Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Next Part

G'day, family and friends!

The last week of this transfer has been great, as always. We're still working hard with our investigators, and still seeing people progress in the gospel.

We had the privilege of seeing several small miracles occur in our area this week: Eyron, Hailey's father, received the priesthood yesterday! That was a great experience for him :) Also, we had an opportunity to teach the sister of another recent convert about the Book of Mormon, and she accepted one! We're hopeful that in the near future, she will begin to learn about the gospel herself. Things are still continuing to look up for this area, because it is ON FIRE. Ward Council meeting yesterday was very focused on missionary work. We have been working very hard, every moment of every day, and I'm glad to see the results of it happening here in Dianella stake. The mission has been on fire as well!

These last few days have been pretty funny, too. I'll save details for later, but I will say that apparently I have been really good at hiding the fact I'm at a certain point in my mission. Just about Nobody knew until Sunday. (It was pretty funny, actually.)

Elder Ward's been assigned as the new district leader here! He's a bit nervous about it. He'll be a great leader for this district, though.

I will end my last email by saying that I'm very happy and humbled that I have been able to serve as a missionary for our Heavenly Father. I'm grateful for the gospel in my life, and I'm glad that I am sharing that same message of happiness to others. I know that it has blessed my life, and the lives of those I have shared it with.

I love you all very much, and I will see you at a certain point in the very near future :D

Love,

Elder Daniel Reeder Australia Perth Mission, 2012-2014 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment